A women’s yoga retreat to feel, share, move and transform your grief after loss.
July 6-8, 2018 at Nectar Yoga, Bowen Island
Surrounded by nature, join Richelle Muscroft for a weekend to nourish your mind, body and soul in a compassionate and welcoming space with the collective support of other women who have experienced loss, too.
- 2 nights stay at Nectar BnB (double occupancy)
- Nourishing and supportive meals from Wildhearts Catering
- Daily yoga, meditation and breathwork
- Kundalini practice led by Urszula Lipsztajn
- Conversation, share circles and guided journalling
- Yogic teachings and discussions in relation to grief and loss
- Quiet time for reflection, nature and rest
- Ayurvedic self-care workshop
- Take home goodies, resources and self-care practices
- A space where grief is validated, acknowledged and witnessed
- Intimate setting of only up to 8 women
We never get over the death of a loved one but we can change our relationship with grief and learn to grow with it.
Where | Nectar Yoga BnB, Bowen Island, BC
When | Friday, July 6 2018 at 3pm - Sunday, July 8 2018 at 12pm
Investment | $750 +GST / $675 +GST if paid in full by May 1 (10% of proceeds donated to TBD)
Deposit | $300 paid upon registration acceptance (non-refundable if cancelled less than two months from retreat start date)
*Transportation to and from island not included
"Though in many ways Grief isolates us, in so many other ways, it connects us to more people than we could ever have reached otherwise." -Aimee-Claire Smith
This retreat is not intended to be a replacement for professional counseling but to complement your self-care and grief journey. Due to the context of this retreat, it must be at least 3 months since your loss. If this retreat is calling you and would like more information, please fill out the form below:
Even considering this unique time away takes a lot of courage. Thank you for being here.
I will be in contact with you soon.